Norbeck Technologies is seeking a full-time .Net Programmer to support various company projects .
Recent expansion of our coverage to Capital Markets requires our need for a .NET programmer familiar with threading, WPF, WCF, middle-tier development.
Job Duties are as follows:
Qualification: A minimum of three years in .net development/analysis . Must have .net experience
The scope of work included technical services to provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support f or various database, application and hardware environment.
The computer programmer will work in an integrated team environment to conduct requirement analysis, enhance the system, and maintain it in Web ‐ enabled .net environment. It requires experience to handle the following tasks:
- Perform FileBound maintenance ‐ Optional
- Programming tasks in MS Visual Studios 2008, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Web Services, MS ‐ SQL 2008 programming, and integration services
- Knowledge of Window Foundation Server
- Write MS SQLServer dat a loading scripts
- Strong .NET programmer who is familiar with the advanced aspects of the MS framework.
- .NET programmer familiar with the advanced aspects of the MS framework.
- Familiarity with threading, WPF, WCF, middle-tier development.
- Additional familiarity with database technology, most notable but not limited o, Oracle is required including writing stored procedures as well as design.
- 4+ years of development using the .NET framework
- 3+ years of C# / .NET Development
- Solid experience in object oriented design, sore libraries and common design patterns
- Experience integrating and creating databases (SQL or MySQL); Web Services (REST, JSON)
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Hands-on experience with the .NET Framework and C# and/or VB.NET
- Working knowledge of one or more key solution technologies including ASP.NET, XAML-based applications, SharePoint, SQL Server and TFS
- Experience delivering solutions using industry standard SDLC methodologies
- Fundamental understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Engineering, or related fields
- Full Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid Short Term, Long Term disability