Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is currently seeking a .Net Software Engineer for their corporate office.
The position required the following: ability to troubleshoot and solve code level problems quickly, ability to test and document code in accordance with coding standards and best practices, ability to design and build new product enhancements based on customer requirements, ability to work in a solution team environment to solve problems and define processes and procedures for other developers to follow.
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in .Net development using C# .Net
- Entity Frame Work, LINQ to SQL experience a plus
- Experience using Windows Communication Foundation and/or REST services
- Experience with XML, SOAP (Web Services)
- Any experience with MVC is beneficial
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) experience a plus
- Experience in database design, application design and user interface design.
- Accountable for creating and maintaining project documentation.
- Working knowledge of IIS 6/7 and .Net frameworks 2.0 to 4.5
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent relevant experience
Panther Expedited Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...