While other people are thinking about football are you thinking about Node.js?!
Do you like working with the latest technologies – Redis, MVC4, SignalR, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, Web API, HTML5, DynamoDB, etc.?
Do you want to work with the brightest developers in Charlotte?
- Work as part of a UI team to implement requirements from the Product Dept.
- Build the coolest web based applications, define scope and offer alternative implementation options.
- Do it all: define, design, code, test (write your own unit tests), support and debug complex object oriented multi-tier distributed software application – concentrating on the UI.
- Drive adoption of new technologies you are passionate about.
It would be great if you also:
- Deep understanding of C#
- Very strong knowledge of web technologies – HTML/CSS/JS
- Direct experience with MVC and Webforms
Why people work at LendingTree:
- Wrote mobile apps
- Had experience with Facebook integrations
- We are an meritocracy, not bureaucracy
- Flat structure, very minimal oversight
- Didn’t get something right the first time? That’s OK, experiment till you do and learn from it. (It’s better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all.)
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- Onsite gym and convenient store
- $2 catered lunches Monday – Thursday
- Great benefits
- Work life balance
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem! Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals.
We’re looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
Tree.com - 14 months ago