Please apply ASAP!!
-- Overall should have experience in Data conversion, Informatica, Oracle Database and Linux servers.
- Analyze the existing Informatica setup and provide recommendations for ETL design/Coding optimization
- Provide recommendation for ETL performance tuning to cut down ETL end to end data conversion window
- Recommend changes in configuration of Informatica and server parameters to improve performance. This includes memory tuning as well
- Recommend process improvements in data loads or release management to improve faster turnaround time for large data conversion efforts
- Analyze data volume, job flow, Informatica repository, database and servers to understand the bottleneck and recommend improvements
- Special expertise in dealing with XML data using Informatica and Oracle database
- Strong experience in tuning oracle database configuration (Similar to DBA) to optimize Informatica performance
- Strong experience in implementing various performance improvements in Informatica including partitioning and various caching mechanisms
- Demonstrated analytical skills in analyzing statistics and logs to recommend improvements.
- Guide the Informatica developers in implementing the performance improvement recommendations
- Experience in developing and implementing complex maps on a high data volume project (multiple TB of data) in large scale data conversion effort
- Should have experience of working on data conversion / data migration project from design to implementation
Note: Conversion team has already undertaken pretty intense optimization steps to improve performance. The person hired should be able to recommend solutions which are beyond what is accomplished. So he really has to be senior person and understands broader enterprise level architecture issues.
ReqRoute,Inc - 20 months ago