Join TES and help to shape the next generation of Intelligence planning tools and use your creativity to shape the intelligence field.
The ideal candidate has an extensive knowledge of configuration management on software and systems and shows an ability to design, implement, and manage a configuration management and build process from the ground up. In this role you'll work in a very fast paced collaborative environment, right along-side the software development team to assure that the product is developed, tested, built, and shipped in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Take ownership of the configuration management process, defining everything from bug tracking through product delivery
- Ensure that we have known/managed baselines of system
- Track the bugs and work tasks from inception through final disposition
- Define new approaches to our processes based on monitoring of the find-fix-finish cycle
- Refine the TES overall continuous integration and delivery approach
- Ensure that we have known/managed baselines of software, systems, and configuration
- Development Operations experience to support the entire CM Process cycle
- Proven performance under both Linux and Windows based operating systems in the context of configuration management.
- A fundamental understanding of the concepts Continuous Integration, and Unit Testing.
- Additional experience with static analysis and performance analysis tools
What you're expected to bring to TES:
- 3 or more years in hands-on configuration management experience for software and systems development
- A Bachelor's degree in software engineering, development, or some related field
- Demonstrated competency in CM software (i.e. Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Subversion, Git, etc. )
- Working knowledge of scripting concepts and tools ( Bash/Perl, Python, etc.)
- Exceptional presentation and data analysis skills
- Knowledge of usability and best practices in configuration management of systems
- An ability to collaborate and communicate at multiple levels (equally comfortable talking to the customer, to the boss, and to developers)
- A passion for making it "the best"
- TS SCI preferred, Secret or the ability to obtain a secret clearance required.