Join TES and help to redesign the next generation of Intelligence planning tools and use your creativity to shape the intelligence field.
The ideal candidate has an extensive toolset and portfolio that shows an ability to transform abstract concepts into a polished web-based user experience. In this role you'll work in a very fast paced collaborative environment, right along-side the software development team to assure that the user is represented and
- Take ownership of the UX/UI of the company's flagship product and help drive the next level of user interface
- Use your passion for RIA to help transform intelligence community needs into working systems that provide rich layers of information and support to field analysts
- Turn concept to reality creating wireframes and sitemaps to transition to site mock-ups and prototypes
- Play on your extensive knowledge of tools and practices to enhance the user interface of our web-based systems
- Assist in developing an overall branding concept across our products and presentations
What you're expected to bring to TES:
- 3 or more years in hands-on user experience and user interface design, interaction, and web presentation
- A Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
- Demonstrated competency in design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, etc. )
- Exceptional presentation skills (you know PowerPoint you know the web and know how to make them sing - but you also can build hot presentations outside that and beyond the "simple")
- Knowledge of usability and best practices in user design and function
- An ability to collaborate and communicate at multiple levels (equally comfortable talking to the customer, to the boss, and to developers)
- A passion for making it "the best"
Interested, be sure to include portfolio samples showing your range in user experience, web layout, color, composition, and general graphic design.
Indeed - 14 months ago