Hyannis, MA, Full-Time/Year-Round
The Records Clerk is responsible for performing the retention of records requirements and for transferring aircraft records.
- Responsible for the administration of aircraft records posting, review, and filing as assigned by the Director of Aircraft Planning & Records
- Prepare the daily Bill of Work
- Make recommendations to improve departmental processes, records, recording, retention, completeness, and accuracy requirements
- Maintains the Maintenance Information System(CALM)
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must show a willingness and ability to learn
- Must possess attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent computer skills with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel, required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, required
- Excellent customer service skills, required
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change while working in stressful situations
- Have a flexible schedule and be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013184
DEADLINE: Monday July 8, 2013 (11:59pm EDT)
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
Cape Air - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...