As the worlds largest contact lens store, 1-800 CONTACTS is dedicated to providing you with a hassle-free way to replace your contact lenses. At 1-800 CONTACTS,you will receive the exact same contact lenses your doctor prescribed, delivered to your door, at a great price. And with an inventory of almost 10 million contacts, we are more likely to have your prescription in stock than anyone else, which means youll receive your contacts fast.
In the last 11 years, 1-800 CONTACTS has filled more than 15 million orders for over 5 million customers. In a single day, we sell as many contact lenses as 2,500 retail optical shops combined. Our large volume and central distribution facility help keep costs down—and we pass the savings on to you.
At 1-800 CONTACTS, our goal is to make it as easy and convenient as possible to purchase your contacts. In support of that goal, we offer simple ordering by phone, Internet, mail or fax, along with over 250 trained customer service agents ready to provide live help 7 days a week. With the largest inventory of contact lenses on the planet, no one is more likely to have your exact prescription in stock and ready to ship. Having your lenses come to you saves time, no more running around town to pick up contact lenses.
Its that simple. At 1-800 CONTACTS we deliver, you save.
Provide the intellectual guidance and thought leadership for developing and executing customer relationship management programs for 1-800 CONTACTS and other lines of business. Manage the company’s customer communication programs with heavy emphasis in email. Produce insightful analysis and quantifiable results of marketing initiatives’ performance and provide sound recommendations for future efforts.
- Manage company email programs including vendors, development, deliverability and performance.
- Manage the entire CRM campaign lifecycle, including development (idea generation, messaging, creative briefs, agency/internal coordination), production (including set up within our email tool), testing, and analysis.
- Develop and manage retention and direct marketing programs across all channels and lines of business.
- Create and execute programs to specific customer segments – lead the execution creation of segments and create data driven approaches to prioritize/arbitrate between segments appropriately.
- Provide in-depth analysis of program performance. Create and monitor reports to track performance.
- Recommend changes to programs to optimize performance, maximizing customer retention and sales.
- Ensure that rapid testing and learning is conducted in a systematic way to promote critical breakthroughs.
- Negotiate pricing, placements and other terms with vendors; Manage budgets, invoices and schedules.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure projects are consistent with company objectives and capabilities.
- Work with analysts and IT team to achieve timely access and accurate campaign evaluation reports.
- Provide strategic and day to day leadership and guidance to CRM and other associates.
- Support other ad hoc programs, as required.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, business, advertising or quantitative field.
- 3 years marketing program management experience preferably with a strong emphasis in CRM and lead generation management.
- 3 years managing email programs.
- Demonstrated success in managing all aspects of retention strategy and campaigns in a direct response environment—from strategy to execution and evaluation.
- Prior management experience of a team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Prior experience with Omniture, SQL, and HTML are preferred.
- Experience with an Email sending service (such as Responsys, Exact Target, etc.) strongly preferred.
Once an offer is accepted, all external applicants are subject to a background investigation
- Strong knowledge of email best practices
- Must have, excellent communication (both verbal and written), project management and decision making skills.
- Must have ability to think strategically, independently envision, and lead marketing initiatives.
- Must be results oriented, have a demonstrated ability to interpret/monitor results, and refine marketing approaches accordingly.
- Must be extremely detailed to ensure flawless execution of materials and have the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis.
- Must have the ability to think creatively- providing message and content direction to creative services team.
and if appropriate, drug testing. Offers of employment shall be contingent upon
passing both the background investigation and drug testing (if required).
associate referral process on WorkNet. Official guidelines for the associate referral
- Current WellPoint associates: All referrals must be submitted through the formal
program can be found in My HR.
Similar Job Postings
- WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that a WellPoint recruiter will never ask you for a credit card or any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application on our wellpoint.com/careers web site.
Proposal Coordinator Sr...
Proposal Coordinator I-...
Product Manager or job ...
Marketing Strategy Dire...
Marketing Strategy Dire...
WellPoint - 12 months ago
WellPoint, Inc. (WellPoint) is a health benefits company serving 35 million medical members, as of December 31, 2008. The Company is an...