Summer Advantage USA, Inc.
2013 Operations Administrator
Organizational Overview: One of the most effective tools to improve student achievement – summer learning – is currently one of the most underutilized. Summer learning, not be confused with summer school, provides children with a rich array of academics and enrichment (i.e., art, music, engineering, physical fitness, and community service); connects children with experienced educators and caring adult mentors; and engages parents more deeply in the education of their children.
By engaging all children in summer learning programs, we can increase children's state test scores, improve high school graduation rates, reduce risky behavior, and most importantly, ensure all children receive a well-rounded, high quality education.
Summer Advantage USA will bring high quality summer learning programs to children throughout the country using a business model focused on sustainability and growth.
training dates: June 17-June 21
program dates: June 24 - July 26
The Summer Program Operations Administrator aids in all administrative aspects of the summer program to ensure the goals of the program are achieved for each scholar.
- Support scholar enrollment activities as needed including marketing, phone calls/outreach, and paperwork
- Assist in receiving and distributing curriculum and supplies and the overall set up of site
- Assist with other planning deliverables as needed
- Enter attendance on a daily basis and do necessary follow up
- Assist in scanning all Edusoft materials/supporting in assessment scoring process
- Answer the phone and make phone calls to scholar families
- Support the implementation of all field trips, guest speakers, and community service projects and attend all events
- Assist in the preparation of bi-weekly payroll information
- Support Management team in ensuring orderly scholar conduct during meals, transition times, arrival of and dismissal of scholars
- Assist with parent events and closing ceremony preparations
- Support staff as needed on all projects and administrative tasks
Summer Advantage USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Familiarity and commitment to Summer Advantage’s mission and values
- Interest in supporting and participating in all aspects of Summer Advantage USA initiatives
- Highly professional with proven reliability regarding attendance and work performance
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks in a busy school environment
- Self starter with integrity, energy, good judgment and a sense of humor
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bi-lingual speaking a plus
Summer Advantage USA participates in E-verify in states that require.
Summer Advantage USA - 10 months ago
We believe that if we provide rigorous academic programming and an array of enrichment activities during the summer months of the primary...