Takeda's internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The department of Clinical Science, in partnership with other functional areas, provides the overall medical and scientific oversight of the strategic development programs of investigational medications from which may include early studies in healthy volunteers, proof-of-concept studies in patients, or pivotal, confirmatory studies. A background in experimental design, preclinical or clinical science experience, and basic knowledge of the overall clinical development process (from IND to NDA) is preferred.
A few potential projects, all based on literature and available internal data:
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Assist in the design of a clinical study and the drafting and finalization of a study synopsis
- Conduct analyses or subanalyses of ongoing or completed studies of an experimental medication for the treatment of a psychiatric or neurological disorder and present findings to clinical sciences department
- Review or summarize data from clinical studies of investigational medications
- Contribute to the overall development strategy for investigational medications
We are driven to improve people's lives.
- Enrolled in a U.S. accredited university
- Must have completed his/her sophomore year
- Pursuing a Pharm D or a PhD in or Clinical Pharmacology
- Basic knowledge of pharmacokinetics is necessary
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please .