Enabling Applications Consultant - 10 month contract - local only - Our client does not sponsor H1B Visa°s at this time. |
Applications – System Engineer
Technical developer will interact with internal customers, and other technical resources to deliver solutions for a wide variety of applications. Applications supported are a mix of commercially available, and internally developed. Applications deployed are supporting the functional areas of Compliance, Human Resources and Finance.
• Plays pivotal technical role in the successful delivery of high-quality solutions on time and within budget constraints
• Applies accrued experience and skills across multiple application development teams in a fast-moving multi-location environment as a designer, developer, and tester.
• Develops Technical Specification from Business Requirements and Functional Specification Artifacts
• Work closely with an experienced staff comprised of both FTE resources and/or 3rd party contractors.
• Architect, Design and Construct Ab Initio graphs.
• Serve as technical resource to teams of offshore and onshore programming resources.
• Integration of various solution components using variety of tools and languages for a variety of functional applications.
• Qualifications / Requirements
• 1) Bachelor ’s degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 5 years of information technology experience; OR 2) In lieu of the Bachelor°s degree, a minimum of 9 years of information technology experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the following J2EE Application development technologies including experience with several of the following: EJB, JDK, JDBC
• Minimum 5 years coding or supporting graphs using Ab Initio ETL
• Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Websphere AS and/or Weblogic
• Minimum 2 years of experience supporting JBoss Application Server
• Minimum 2 years of experience supporting Apache Web Server
• Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development with RDBMS development skills
• Minimum 2 years of experience on Unix/Linux platform including shell scripting
• Minimum 2 years of experience on Windows 2003, 2008 Server platform
• Experience supporting the following commercial applications Kronos Workforce Central, FircoSoft Watch List screening, Oracle EBS General Ledger, T-Recs Total Reconciliation System.
• Experience with Autosys and Application Manager (Appworx) job scheduling tools.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Technology Project Group - 23 months ago