Project Manager Needed – 6 month contract opportunity - Lake Elmo, MN - Local Candidates only please. |
This position will be responsible for project planning, estimating, tracking and management. This includes working closely with the business functional areas, project teams, and vendors in defining systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing, deliverables and funding. Project manager is expected to be assigned projects focused on the integration of ancillary systems to a core banking system. Responsible for medium to large sized projects, often with varying scope and high complexity and risk. Owns and manages the business, functional and technical requirements throughout the project life cycle. Projects may be concurrent or overlap.
• Combination of education and experience that allows the candidate to be successful including Bachelor ’s Degree required.
• Minimum of 4 years ’ experience in banking or similar environment
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive project management experience.
• PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent is desirable.
• Must have experience with banking/business unit systems processes and associated software and applications.
• Must demonstrate an understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle, Project Management Methodology, and requirements development.
Technology Project Group - 17 months ago