Black Creek Club, located in Chattanooga, TN, is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Second Assistant Golf Course Superintendent. Qualified candidates will possess a strong desire to pursue a career in Golf Course Agronomy while working in a team environment.
• Supervise / perform routine maintenance activities in coordination with the 1st Assistant Superintendent
• Ensure proper calibration, operation, and maintenance of pesticide/fertilizer application equipment
• Assist the Golf Course Superintendent in planning and executing the season-long maintenance plan
• Minimum of 2 years experience in golf course agronomics
• Bachelors / Associate degree in turf grass management or related field
• Private club experience
• Experience with Spanish speaking staff
Troon Golf - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...