Petra Inc,. Is one of our Nation’s leading wholesale distributer’s of Electronic accessories and electronics. With over 25,000 products we carry everything from iPhone cases to vacuum cleaners. Our customers are local & national businesses that order products for their stores or utilize us to ship directly to their customers. Our deep commitment to customer service and insuring that orders are received promptly makes all our Order Processors a value to our success!
Full-Time, Monday's 11am-8pm (OT required) Tuesday-Friday 2pm-11pm Petra is closed on Saturday & Sunday’s which causes our Monday’s to be our busiest days. We strive to cut OT however depending on time of year, it’s likely. Why can OT be a good thing? Because it comes with OT pay!
We also have a monthly incentive program that allows our warehouse employees to earn a bonus check based on a couple set rules. (We can discuss in the hiring process.)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Responsible for processing customer orders, which may include but is not limited to, restocking inventory, accurately pulling product and packaging for timely shipment.
Verify that orders have been fulfilled completely and accurately.
As a member of the Petra Warehouse team, daily you will responsible for working with your team to ensure that all customer commitments are met. As a valued part of our 2nd shift you are responsible for closing out the days orders. Our 2nd shift makes up a team of roughly 30 employees, with 2 Supervisors assisting and managing the flow.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
SKILLS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- As this is a very physically demanding job we ask that you are:
- Able to adapt in our fast paced environment that requires being on your feet the entire shift, moving around the 75,000 Sq Ft Distribution Center.
- Ability to move and handle merchandise weighing 0-125 lbs. Ability to life up to 50lbs, and up to 125 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to climb and descend ladders frequently.
- Non-climate controlled warehouse, so subject to cold and hot temperatures.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Number Accuracy (timed). In your hiring process we will administer a numbers accuracy test to see how quickly and accurately you can find errors on the test.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone motivated to join an awesome team within a growing organization.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at http://www.petra.com/careers