An interesting and challenging opportunity awaits you. W.B. Mason is a company rich with history and for over 100 years has been driven to satisfy the customer. Quality, integrity, honesty and dependability are what W.B. Mason customers expect and these same characteristics are what we look for in an employee. If you want to be part of a growing company, looking to achieve great things, you have come to the right place!
Warehouse Supply-Picker/Packer-2 nd Shift
The Picker/Packer will help process and receive store products. Will pick and pack orders specific to customer’s orders. Hours of operation for 2 nd Shift are 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday through Friday. A high school education or equivalent is required. Previous warehouse work is preferred but not required.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Reviews bills of lading for incoming merchandise and customer orders in order to plan work activities.
- Reads customer orders to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders for loading.
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Drives vehicles to transport items within the warehouse
- Prepares parcels for mailing
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to lift or move up to 100 pounds
W.B. Mason Company - 19 months ago
Since 1898, the dedicated people at W.B. Mason have been passionate about bringing their amazingly low prices, superior delivery and...