Primary Operational Responsibiltities:
- Ensure employees follow Standard Work to attain safety, quality, and productivity expectations
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports, in order to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Identify, correct, maintain and improve quality standards with accountability for a complete operational area within the plant.
- Identify and resolve barriers to production throughput.
- Other operational duties as assigned
Primary Leadership Responsibiltities:
- Coach, mentor, and train line leads to drive attainment of safety, housekeeping, quality, delivery, and productivity targets
- Collaborate with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training
- Other leadership duties as assigned
- Bachelors or associates degree preferred
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus but not required
- Experience with continuous (one piece) flow manufacturing, labor paced production, standard work, and pull systems highly desirable
- Proven team building and change management skills required
- Energetic, hands on, plant floor bias for action leadership approach
- Demonstrates integrity, flexibility, sound judgment, respect for people, and good critical thinking skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials - 12 months ago