Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Technical Support Engineer for a direct-hire, permanent opportunity with a leading provider of integrated storage, server, and network solutions and services in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Technical Support Engineer will have an opportunity to provide resolutions and troubleshoot a wide variety of customer infrastructures. The Technical Support Engineer will also regularly interface with customer system administrators and technical staff. Requirements and qualifications for the Technical Support Engineer include the following:
Compensation: $75,000-$95,000. Total compensation package will be determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history. This is a direct-hire opportunity. A successful candidate will receive an offer that includes a comprehensive benefits package.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot performance and/or application issues
- Able to work a 2 nd Shift (2:00 PM – 12:00 AM)
- Windows 2003 & 2008 Server and Active Directory (all aspects)
- Unix (AIX and HP-UX) as well as Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating systems experience is a plus
- VMware (ESX Server and Vsphere) is a huge plus
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 is a plus
- Experience with SANs or NAS
- EMC or NetApp storage experience is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Engineer, Senior Technical Support Engineer, Network Appliance, NetApp, EMC, Symantec, Oracle, Cisco, VMware, NetBackup, Brocade Communications, Datacenter, Storage, VMware, Unix, Linux, Windows, System Administrator, Systems Engineer, Storage Engineer, TSE, Networking, SAN, NAS, Hitachi, RedHat, AIX, Dell, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Technical Support Engineer, Raleigh, Research Triangle Park, RTP, Chapel Hill, Cary, Durham, Apex, Wake Forest, Morrisville, North Raleigh, North Carolina, NC.