Responsible for regular communication with Talyst customers, ensuring accurate order processing and report generation for all 340B related products. Educate and guide internal customers on maximizing Talyst 340B products for cost savings and compliance with program guidelines.
- Regularly contact assigned hospitals and pharmacies to ensure customer satisfaction, understanding of reporting and processes, follow-up on issues reported, etc.
- Regularly create, customize and manage report requests utilizing various data sources.
- Review and analyze data from a variety of data sources on a recurring interval.
- Report on findings for data anomalies to the appropriate team members and advise on next steps for resolution when possible.
- Create, implement and follow various procedural workflows and ensure appropriate documentation of processes.
- Document and continually update steps for reporting standards, common issue resolution, data extraction and analysis, etc.
- Set up new 340B accounts with multiple wholesalers.
- Assist with pharmacy registrations as needed on a quarterly basis.
- Work with the sales and marketing functions to push on internal sales campaigns and other upselling opportunities as directed.
- Assure accurate outgoing orders are being placed in a standard timeframe.
- Partner with Sales, Sales Operations and Accounting to ensure a positive Talyst reputation amongst our customers.
- Support and promote the Talyst values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Respond to 340B program changes and update account infrastructure.
- Attend to other initiatives and goals as assigned.
- BA or BS in Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years in a customer support, technical support or account management position.
- Proven ability to analyze data issues and troubleshoot problems with customer data and/or Talyst’s database schema.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with popular and commonly used PC hardware, PC operating systems, and databases (e.g., Windows 7, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server).
- Strong experience and comfort level with excel.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate with direct experience interacting with all levels of staff and management within an organization.
- Be able to prioritize tasks and accept working in a fast paced environment without getting overwhelmed.
- The ability to multitask and show a keen eye for detail.
- Passion for being helpful, customer focused and doing a deep dive into troubleshooting.
- Success in coaching and guiding customers in a professional environment both remotely and in person.
- Experience working in a goal oriented, delivery focused, and dynamic environment.
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting. Employees in this position use PC and phone on an on-going basis throughout the day. Very limited corporate travel may be required to remote offices or other business meetings and events.