The Zynga team
is responsible for delivering the highest quality platform solutions,
and is at the cutting edge of social interaction.
To help us
stay there we need you! We are currently looking for an experienced 3D
Character Modeler with talent and flair, an eye for detail, and a
passion for the digital space. This position is located in our SF office
for the FarmVille 2 game.
Join the Z-revolution, apply now!
Model and Texture game-ready assets using Maya or 3dsMax
Visual and technical understanding of 3D modeling & texturing of low poly characters
Be able to build complex character models
Quickly build complex organic meshes and hard surface environmental and prop models
Work well in a collaborative environment
Able to take direction from the Leads and Supervisors and feedback from the Directors
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Desired Skills / Extras
- 3-5 years of game or film related experience required.
- All submitted portfolio's should contain examples of hand painted textures of 3-D character models.
- Low polygon modeling experience desired.
- Outsourcing experience is a plus.
- A thorough understanding of 3-D computer programs such as Maya and Max needed.
- Strong problem solving skills and a good artistic eye required.
- Proven ability to be detail oriented and complete work on schedule.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment, taking directions.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience desired .
To Apply -- > NOTE: Please include link to online portfolio with submission. Resumes without a demo or online portfolio will not be considered
For Character and Environmental Modeler positions please include some turntables wherever possible (we also love to see the meshes as part of this). Please include any concept sketches, photos, designs or reference that communicated the visual target or original idea on which your model is based.
CreativeHeads.net - 23 months ago