Centerline Digital is a strategic, content marketing agency crafting compelling digital experiences.
We are looking for talented 3D Motion Graphics Designers who can transform ideas and words into fluid, highly kinetic pieces for screens of all sizes—from large-scale events, to websites and mobile devices.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects including long-form narrative animations and event openers. The ideal candidate has experience making projects with abstract, technical content come alive.
You’ll be called on to:
3D Motion Graphics Designers must be experts in:
- Conceptualize and design motion graphics solutions for clients
- Translate others’ concepts and existing client information into visually compelling stories under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate creativity while working within specific brand guidelines and templates, and in the creation of new campaigns
- Illustrate the technical and creative vision to collaborate with our team of Writers, Directors, Editors and fellow Animators, as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results
To join Centerline, you will also need:
- 3D Animation (Modeling, Lighting, Animation) Cinema 4D or Maya preferred
- After Effects
- Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro
- Strategic and artistic design, animation and compositing
- Hand drawing talent and skills a plus
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Effective independent problem solving
- An ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
About Centerline Digital
We are a carefully assembled group of talented people, working together to provide great ideas and flawless execution for our Fortune-type clients. We are located in downtown Raleigh, NC within a new location that has just been renovated into a modern, loft-style headquarters. The open plan reflects our commitment to free-flowing communication, process transparency and team effort.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan. This is a full-time and on-site role, so you must live near or be willing to relocate to Raleigh, NC.
No phone calls please.