MIG WELDER - 3rd SHIFT
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced MIG Welders in Madison for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Welder roles include but are not limited to:
• Perform machine and tooling set ups for brake, shear, roller, and saw to fabricate and weld many, but not all designed components, fixtures, and lifting devices that will meet the company's efficiency and quality standards
• Inspect in-process and completed parts per the design specification, advising the Cell Team Lead or Shift Lead
• Accurately complete all required data, time sheets, and quantity of parts
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Be able to read and interpret blue prints
• Minimum 2 years experience in MIG Welding and complete a weld test during interview
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to use power tools
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific drug screen
We have openings on both the third shift (Sunday - Thursday night from 11:00PM - 7:00 AM) with LOTS OF OVERTIME!
Pay for this position is $16.00/hr. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 11 months ago
- 2 days ago
QPS Employment Group
QPS Employment Group
- 13 days ago
Fabrication B - Wolf
- 30+ days ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...