Tellagami is looking for a full-time 3D Software Engineer to join our team in San Francisco. As a member of the engineering department, you will work closely with the design and product teams to build a great product and experience for our users.
The 3D Software Engineer candidate should have previous experience building games or applications / core application features with Unity 3D.
Tellagami is a mobile startup building an innovative communication platform for consumers and brands. Our debut Tellagami app is the first mobile self-publishing platform that combines voice, images, 3D personas, and video. It's a quick and easy way to create and share a short story called a Gami in seconds. We’re a passionate team of business executives, mobile engineers, and 3D designers with experience working with renowned technology, digital media, and consumer brands including Apple, Yahoo!, Disney, EA, and Universal. Tellagami is looking for talented people to join our team to shape and build the next generation of our products!
Watch this to get a better feel of who we are and what we do: https://tellagami.com/gami/X2KUCL/
- Work with design and product teams to shape features and user experiences
- Break down requirements into actionable tasks
- Prototype and implement core functionality
- Improve product through bug fixing, maintenance, and optimization
- Extensive knowledge of the Unity 3D platform and environment
- Experience shipping a current generation mobile product incorporating Unity 3D
- Ability to independently design, develop, modify, debug, review, test, and document high quality code
- Experience integrating libraries into the Unity 3D environment
- Good understanding of 3D graphics and vector maths
- Knowledge of the iOS and Android SDKs is a plus
- Proven experience in designing and developing reliable and robust systems
- Strong motivation to analyze and improve systems and infrastructure
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Agile development exposure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Bonus points for significant skills in: mobile development, character animation, user interface development, agile development, git
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Office located in San Francisco near Union Square/Montgomery BART
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio if available to jobs[at]tellagami.com with “3D Software Engineer” in the subject line.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Indeed - 22 months ago
Tellagami is a mobile startup building an innovative communication platform for consumers and brands. Our debut Tellagami app is the first...