The primary responsibility of a Third Assistant Team Leader is to assist in managing all processes of store operations to maximize store sales and profits. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively to both Management and Team Members.
Model the Way
- Identifies and responds promptly to Guests needs.
- Ensures a consistent and fulfilling Guest experience.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Guests to increase sales growth and repeat business through credit card, email and designer program.
- Assists in training of a strong store team to provide an inviting, enjoyable, and fulfilling shopping experience to all Guests.
- Holds self and others accountable to maintaining all Kirkland’s policies and procedures.
- Recognizes and celebrates performance.
- Promotes a fun, caring, safe and productive work environment.
- Communicates timely information to the Store Team Leader in a professional manner.
- Assists in timely completion of paperwork for opening and closing procedures as outlined by the Operations Manual.
- Delivers store’s daily business goals and meets weekly sales goals as established by the Store Team Leader
- Assists in the executing of promotional and merchandising plans while maintaining presentation standards as directed by the company.
- Works in partnership with the Store Team Leader to protect and maintain company assets.
- Ability to lift and move 45 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis.
- Some High School
- Job related experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret company directives, handbook, and manuals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Ability to attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to handle and transport company funds daily to the bank location designated by Kirkland's Inc. Transportation of company funds will be conducted in a manner that does not place the funds in a vehicle with any non-Kirkland's Inc. person(s).
Kirkland's - 18 months ago
When you just deplore your bare wood floor and feel the need to improve your home's décor, Kirkland's hopes you'll explore...