It is our people that make us a great company. We are people-people with great respect for each other and a commitment to customer service excellence. The Company embraces diversity with an inclusive, team-oriented work environment. We believe that our work life should be fun and draw energy from each others inspiration, success and commitment.
For over 75 years the Alfred Angelo family has been dressing brides and their bridal parties in the world's most recognized name in bridal wear. Our gowns are available throughout the world including over 1500 independent stores across North America and our 57 company-owned boutiques in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, Oklahoma, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas,Virginia and Washington.
This person is responsible for assisting the Manager and Assistant Manager in the day-to-day operations of the retail store. Conducting opening and closing procedures and proper cash handling procedures, as well as driving revenue to meet or exceed sales goals. Assisting customers with retail merchandise needs and is responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels.
The 3rd key position is that of a bridal stylist with some additional managerial duties. If you are excited about helping our customers find the dress of their dreams, we look forward to learning about your customer-oriented experience in retail and your "passion for wedding fashion."
- Motivation of staff to meet or exceed store revenue goals
- Scheduling staff to properly utilize payroll budget
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers
- Responsible for verifying and reporting store sales
- Maintaining individual selling standards
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work days and evenings
- Must be able to work weekends
- Work independently
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills (Time Management)
ZipRecruiter - 16 months ago