Posting Job Title: 3rd Party Retail Sales Rep
Requisition #: 143967BR
Posting Location: Appleton, WI, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a 3rd Party Retail Sales Rep for our Marketing & Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pro-actively sell all Time Warner Cable products and services to customers. Provide superior customer service assistance at the assigned 3 rd party agent location by responding to routine customer inquiries relevant to payment issues, general information, installation, changes in service, and service problems
- Pro-actively sell customers that visit the 3rd party agent's locations and all TWC products and services that offer value added benefits.
- Provide exceptional customer service relevant to TWC inquiries.
- Complete orders for new sales, generate installs and upgrades.
- Respond to service billing or sales related issues efficiently and effectively while following the prescribed department policies and procedures.
- Educate customers and answer questions in regard to equipment, billing or sales.
- Utilize dedicated TWC computer and/or agent dedicated kiosk to process customer information and answer customer questions regarding billing, equipment and entertainment options.
- Responsible for the completion and follow-up of customer accounts through interaction with other departments.
- Communicate customer concerns and requests to management.
- Participate in 3rd party TWC sponsored sales events as scheduled periodically.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Selling services to an end user within a retail environment required.
- Computer usage efficiency.
- Experience with in-store promotion and/or marketing experience a plus.
- Some local travel to 3rd party locations required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule for
FCC Unit_TWC: 8342
Controlling Establishment ID: 00032 - Appleton
Time Warner Cable - 23 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...