Department(s): Aircraft Appearance |
The Aircraft Cleaner is responsible for serving the needs of the individual airline and the associated servicing requirements of their aircraft in accordance with individual airline and Jetstreams polices and procedures.
Aircraft Cleaners are responsible for some or all of the following aircraft servicing duties:
• Basic cleaning and sanitizing of aircraft lavatory sinks, countertops, mirrors, toilets and surrounding areas, trash bins, changing table, walls/ceiling/door and floors. Stocking of lavatory paper goods and soap. Removal and disposal of trash from trash bins.
• Basic cleaning of aircraft seats, tray tables, First Class center console/beverage tray, seat pockets and armrests. Ensuring correct aircraft seat covers are in place and attached properly and aircraft seat belts are uniformly crossed. Ensuring correct safety evacuation card and seat pocket contents are in place and in good condition.
• Preparation of servicing supplies/equipment for Caribbean, International and Transoceanic flight departures.
• Removal of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) from ramp surfaces adjacent to or surrounding the airport terminal building.
• Other duties as assigned by members of management
The following are minimum requirements for the Aircraft Cleaner position:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• A valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to get to work
• Able to maintain a well groomed and professional appearance
• Pass a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) 10-year background check and pre-employment drug test
• Pass a Department of Homeland Security/Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security assessment
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
An Aircraft Cleaner must be able to:
• Stand, bend and/or stoop for periods of time
• Lift 50 pounds
• Walk up/down jet bridge stairs at various angles
• Learn the various types of aircraft in the airline's fleet and their individual cleaning requirements
• Able to work under pressure in a team environment
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight time constraints
• Able to handle multiple tasks and seek assistance from fellow team members when necessary
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to become a part of our growing team!!!!