Prepares and processes merchandise according to established procedures while meeting specific production, accuracy and safety standards. Maintains and verifies documentation to ensure the accurate and timely flow of merchandise through the D.C.
- Work under direct supervision and follow standard procedures and instructions to accomplish assigned tasks such as any combination of the following: (depending on order volume)
- Picking merchandise listed on a order form and preparing order for shipment;
- Other general warehouse tasks as assigned.
- Provide outstanding service to customers by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
Hiring Range: $9-$9.50/hr depending upon experience
- Base schedule of eight hours per shift, overtime may vary.
- A forty-hour work week is not guaranteed due to fluctuation in workflow.
- Must wear closed-toed shoes.
Hanna Andersson brings a whole new meaning to the concept of having your own MiniMe. The Swedish-inspired firm makes and sells colorful 100%...