Position Purpose: This position is responsible for providing overall client services to our Small Market partners, financial advisors and clients. The Account Executive strengthens these relationships by providing day-to-day exceptional customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently provide a high level of Customer Service while communicating with clients and partners to address all client service issues and provide necessary research, problem solving and resolution support.
- Successfully monitor and follow-up on assigned items, including seeing problems through to resolution and closure with customer(s).
- Provide clear and concise communication, regarding overall service expectations as well as procedures and time frames, to clients related to questions that require further research and analysis.
- Achieve service level goals established for each financial partner.
- Practice fundamental time management principles in providing quality customer service to our partners and clients.
- Respond to inquiries on the status of plan activity. (NDT testing, quarterly statements, RMDs, etc.)
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Service area. Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clear, concise and professionally) with all levels within the Ascensus organization and with our client base.
- Proficiency in MSOffice software applications, specifically Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and shifting priorities as relates to business needs of organization and the client.
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Sound business judgment in determining what issues need to be elevated to appropriate level of authority.
- Ability to work overtime to meet the needs of the business unit.
"The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture."
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States. We work hard every day to help...