Istonish is a minority owned, privately-held, award-winning business enterprise, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices located in Texas, Minnesota, and Wyoming. When you join Istonish, you become a part of the team dedicated to delivering outstanding technical and customer service to our clients.
We have a consulting opportunity with our Public Sector Client located in Denver, Colorado. This is an immediate need for a 4GL Programmer . The anticipated duration of this contract engagement is approx. 3+months.
Scope of Work:
- To accomplish the work of this request the Leased Worker or Vendor-proposed alternative will work with Client and any other necessary associated groups.
- Document additional requirements of the project where necessary.
- Provide process and system diagrams.
- Obtain written approval of all designs and requirements from Client Development Manager prior to performing coding, testing, or implementation.
- Prepare all appropriate change control documentation for approval and execution by Client.
- Construct test plans, test process, procedures, and document expected and actual result of each test for the project. All test plans will be submitted to the Development Manager for approval.
- Create user and technical documentation for the project
- Provide knowledge transfer to team for all work implemented.
- Hold, at a minimum, weekly status meetings with the designated manager(s) and associated groups as necessary.
- Submit written weekly status reports.
Excellent people skills to interface with business user and IT seamlessly
Excellent technical writing for such items as documentation, change management, and status report
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent knowledge of and coding of the 4GL and, C programming languages
Excellent working knowledge of RHEL 6.3 64-bit Linux or Linux/GNU
Experience in setting up compiler environments on a RHEL 6.3 64-bit Linux or Linux/GNU server
Experience managing 4GL libraries
Experience in correcting compile errors in 4GL code
Strong system design skills
Strong problem analysis skills and ability to work well under pressure
Must have the ability to work independently, be a self-starter
Must be flexible with the ability to change course when necessary and appropriate
Microsoft Office suite
ZipRecruiter - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
We help you do more with less.
Technology can be complicated. But, what we do for our clients is simple. Istonish helps you accomplish...