Sales & Marketing: Fundraising/Major Gifts
50 50 Raffle Salesperson - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
Sales & Marketing: Fundraising
Game Staff – Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball Club (Phoenix, AZ)
The Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our million dollar 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2013 season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements
- Answer questions fans may have about the program
- Turn in all cash and tickets to Coordinator at the close of the shift
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience handling cash
- Ability to interact positively with large fan base
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Above average verbal communication skills
- Strong sales skills
- Candidates must be willing to work Nights, Weekends and Holidays if necessary
- Having a flexible schedule that allows for working some or all weekday, day games is a must.
MLB - 4 months ago
Requests for speakers should be sent in writing on organizational letterhead to the Arizona Diamondbacks, Attn: Speakers Bureau, P.O. Box 20...