This is retail! Dollar General Corporation is a growing company with more than 10,000 stores in 35 states. With hundreds of new stores planned yearly you can tell our company offers abundant opportunities for your growth!
If you are a multi-store management professional, this could be the growth opportunity for you!
We are looking for team players with character and integrity who have a knack for growing a team and proven track record of success. We are committed to building our company with talented and motivated people who share our values and who will move us toward our mission of "Serving Others."
If you are a high-energy leader and team player who shares our values and who takes pride in developing others for success, check out what it takes to be a Dollar General District Manager.
- Supervise 10-20 stores, depending on the kind of market
- Enjoy a "hands-on" management style, and set the example for a sense of urgency and positive attitude
- Recruit Store Managers and build store talent
- Motivate and inspire teams to high performance and friendly responsive customer service
- Exercise and teach your merchandise presentation skills
- Execute and communicate company procedures and policies in a manner consistent with Dollar General's values and our mission of "Serving Others"
- Four years prior multi-unit management experience in drug store, convenience store, grocery or as a store director for a "big box" mass merchant.
- Operations experience with full P&L responsibility required.
- The closer your experience matches our product mix, comparable volume, and operations environment, the more interested we are!
Dollar General Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive base pay
- Exciting bonus potential
- Relocation Assistance
- Health & Dental coverage
- Long term disability
- Matching 401k
- Company provided car
Dollar General Corp. - 16 months ago
Goodlettsville, Tenn.-based Dollar General Corporation is the nation’s largest small-box discount retailer. We make shopping for...