Leading firm seeks an ECM HCM EHP WebDynpro Developer for a NY project
You will be responsible for Enterprise Compensation Management ( ECM EHP-5 ) related WebDynpro ABAP , BSP, ABAP OO, report development and testing, analysis and design in the SAP ERP environment with HCM and e-Recruiting implemented. Also provide support and maintenance, program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, gathering and writing technical specifications.
o Program modifications, Performance tuning, Problem solving, Debugging,
- WebDynpro ABAP programming in SAP ECM environment,
o Report development and testing
o Interfaces development and testing
KEYS: ECM experience is a must..
- Interact with business to gather requirements, prioritize work, develop enhancements to the existing system, coordinate testing, and perform change management/training for ABAP coding and applications.
- Perform analysis and design; write technical specifications; configuration and programming in the SAP environment, including testing and implementation.
- Monitor, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues
- Perform routine program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, and unit testing
- Adhere to good systems development methodology
- Prepare project related documentation (object designs, business rules, technical information etc.) during the different stages of the project.
- Modules – Human Resources, ESS/MSS and e-Recruiting.
Also Webdynpro experience should be in HCM/ECM modules.. along with Floor Plan Manager experience and must have worked in EHP5 or above
SPECIFIC REQUIRED Skills
OTHER SKILLS, Experience & Education
- Strong hands-on ABAP OO, WebDynpro ABAP and FPM, Adobe Forms, BSP, BADI, programming required with respect to ECM modules. Implementation of EHP 5 or above is a must.
- Report Development (conventional and custom) on ECC 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver and Portal Programming a plus
- SAP Workflow experience a big plus
- BW and BO exposure a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- WebDynpro ABAP programming, ABAP OO, BSP, BADI and SAP Net weaver (Java, WebDynpr0)
please forward your resume and rate to
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard