At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a “ABAP Senior Consultant” to join our team in “ExxonMobil, Houston location” .
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Experience on programming with SAP Transportation Management version 8.0 and higher and/or SAP Event Management
- ABAP and object-oriented programming technique
- Web DynPro ABAP
- FPM Configuration (Floor Plan Manager)
- BOPF (Business Object Processing Framework)
- Enhancements and User Exits, BADIs and BAPIs
- FBI (Floor Plan Manager BOPF Integration)
- NWBC POWL (Personal Object Worklist) Enhancement/Configuration
- Prefer JAVA experience
- Preferable experience in Output Management and the Post-Processing Framework (PPF)
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 5 months ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...