Company Name: GEO GRP
Responsible for the workflow of the Compliance Office. Perform clerical work requiring application of varied work methods and procedures. Work requires familiarity with policies, practices and procedures of the institution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Answers phones and takes messages.
• Maintains moderately complex indexes and files
• Types correspondence, reports and other materials as required.
• May operate an adding machine, calculator, telex terminal, copy machine, or any other office machine requiring no previous training.
• In performance of other duties, communicates with a computer through a terminal for information retrieval and data entry.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
• Minimum one (1) year of clerical experience or an equivalent combination of clerical/ secretarial and specific function experience required.
• Working knowledge of business English, good grammar and spelling skills, and ability to develop correspondence, reports and operational directives required. Must have a proven history of exercising discretion and retaining confidentiality.
• Solid organizational and communication skills. Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public and detainees required.
• Ability to use personal computers and associated software applications.
The GEO Group, Inc. - 14 months ago
The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO) is a provider of government-outsourced services specializing in the management of correctional, detention and...