ACC A8X P5 Combat Training System (CTS) SME (63192)
Consultant - Analyst
Security Clearance : Secret
Clearance Status : Must be Current
Schedule : Full Time
Type of Travel : Local, Continental US, Outside Continental US
Percent of Travel Required : Up to 25%
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting research and analysis to support HQ ACC/A8TR in the development of identifying potential viable solution(s) for the P5 CTS MILS effort.
- Assist in the development of P5 CTS documents which may include but not limited to: comparative cost, effectiveness, and risk assessments of each solution(s) to the baseline P5 CTS; an AOA study plan, a midterm progress briefing to summarize early work and future plans; a Final Report to document the AoAprocess and results of findings in detail; and a Final Briefing to summarize the final results of the AoA for decision makers.
- Assist in the development of DoDAF Architecture packages and in achieving architecture approval and certification for the P5 CTS MILS and F-35 Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) efforts to be integrated into the P5 CTS Capabilities Development Document (CDD), including multiple views or perspectives (Operational View (OV), Systems View (SV), Technical Standards View (TV) and All-View (AV)).
- Assist in conducting research and analysis to produce Weapon systems or system of systems or family of systems necessary to capture the information necessary to develop a P5 CTS CONEMP. Assist in the development of products including briefing slides, architectures, and written requirements, to accompany the CONEMP.- Assist in conducting research and analysis to produce a weapons system or system of systems or family of systems to capture the information required to develop a proposed program CDD for the P5 CTS. Assist in the development of products including briefing slides, architectures, and written requirements, to accompany the CDD.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related experience in MAJCOM or higher level staff.
- Three to five years (3-5 yrs) experience and knowledge in developing DoDAF Architectures in accordance with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction (CJCSI) 6212.01E, Interoperability and Supportability of Information Technology and National Security Systems.
- Three to five years (3-5 yrs) experience and knowledge in developing a Capabilities Development Document.
- Three to five years (3-5 yrs) experience and knowledge in developing CONEMP/CONOPS.
- Three to five years (3-5 yrs) active knowledge and experience in developing various data link capabilities.
- Three to five years (3-5 yrs) experience and knowledge of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process.
- Three to five years (3-5 yrs) knowledge and experience in DoDAF architecture software, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and excellent analytical, speaking and writing skills.
Typically Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
washingtonpost.com - 2 years ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...