The Account Coordinator II is the direct liaison between the customer and sales/manufacturing. Responsibilities include:
- Processing customer purchase orders and changes.
- Answering customer calls and e-mails pertaining to orders providing such information as order status, availability of product, suggestions for product alternatives, pricing, and all other general product information.
- Works directly with the customer and the sales/manufacturing team to resolve order issues ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provides established reports to senior management via system or Excel spreadsheets
- International experience a plus
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years prior professional experience in customer service dealing directly with Big Box Retailers
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word required
- Above average skills in Microsoft Excel required. No exceptions
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries - 5 months ago
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the...