TEAM Enterprises, an industry leading experiential marketing firm, is looking for a full time Account Coordinator position that will be based at our corporate office in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
This position will serve as a support role with one of the Client Serves Teams (CST) and reports to a Lead Account Director. As an Account Coordinator, the employee will be expected to manage multiple tasks, often times simultaneously. This position will interface with both TEAM corporate management and field service staff to ensure assigned tasks and programs are successfully completed.
Specifically this position will report to a Lead Account Director who is based in the Fort Lauderdale office. Strength in communication across multiple channels (mobile, voice and electronic) is a requirement as the individual will be expected to assist in coordinating and trafficking program schedules, documents and assets for the successful execution of client programming. The initial requirement will be to assist in supporting the management of a national beverage product that is partaking in huge volume growth and is expanding the role of marketing for their brand. Additionally, the individual will be asked to support other clients on an “as needed” basis.
The individual will…
- Interface with the client, and must present him/her-self in a professional, competent manner.
- Be asked to assist with the management and execution of client experiential events. This includes working on-site (typically in So. FL) in specific venues on occasion.
- Need to understand the nuances of event and experiential marketing – helping to be forward thinking and eliminate any hurdles that may create a negative consumer/brand interaction.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including composing correspondence such as client memos, creating presentations, project timelines, and after-action reports.
- Practice and ensure compliance with all of the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Goal-oriented focus against tasks; ensuring objectives are met with quality and timeliness.
- Client and management interaction; combined with company advocacy leading to growth through incremental business opportunities.
- Demonstrate problem-solving abilities when client issues arise and need to be resolved.
- Exhibit initiative and the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment with multiple departments. Must be able to communicate effectively across departments.
Bonus potential for the position is an incremental 10% of Salary. In order to achieve complete payout, the following criteria must be satisfied. Equal weighting (1/3 for each component) will be applied in determining the total payout.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of agency experience is preferred; however prior event marketing, spokes model or ambassador positions/experience would provide insight to the positions requirements.
- Strong knowledge of working within the Microsoft Office suite, Google docs and other Web- based tools is a requirement.
- Possess strong people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of personnel (internal & external).
- Ability to travel and assist with onsite program execution when needed.
- Always deliver against TEAMs Leadership Principles: Trustworthy, Smarts, Passion to Win & Does what it takes.
- Quality of support provided to the Program Manger across all assigned tasks
- Ability to actively participate in the business and to bring forward suggestions and solutions to help both the client’s and the agency’s business.
- Co-worker and Client feedback on ability to integrate across teams/departments and to add value.