Pennsylvania and New York City
ACCOUNT DIRECTORS-MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AND PHARMACEUTICAL ADVERTISING AGENCY
participation in planning process.
- Leads team in delivering a high delivering a high level of performance for the Client.
- Provides strategic direction to meet Client Marketing objectives and drives Agency
- Supervises tactical planning and direction on assigned
Builds and maintains positive Client relationships.
- Supervises account personnel to implement marketing plans profitably.
- Develops incremental business
and provides recommendations for solutions.
- Constant, positive client contact with mid level key clients. Identifies any issues
team, and other internal departments
- Strong understanding of client business, therapeutic area, and brand strategy.
- Utilizes this understanding to bring value to the business.
- Facilitates on boarding efforts for new Client team members
- Ensures everyone focused on brand strategy and positioning: client, account
Supervises account team members to achieve peak performance.
- Provides clear strategic direction to creative team
Must demonstrate a proven track record of outstanding Client service and relationship
building. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills that demonstrate
influence and diplomacy. Strategic thinking and advertising/promotional acumen.
: Bachelors degree or equivalent-
Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency experience 5-8 years plus
Must have 2+ years experience managing/supervising staff preferred
Please send resume to TomC@bachrachgroup.com with salary history for consideration
The Bachrach Group - 2 years ago