Interface is searching for an Account Executivefor the Atlantic Region to cover Central Pennsylvania (i.e. Harrisburg, York, Reading, Scranton, State College, Lancaster, Williamsport, Wilkes-Barre, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and Carlisle) and will partner with an existing Interface AE.
The Account Executivewill generate sales within the designated geographic territory, present Interface products to customers, prepare formal proposals, and lead negotiations. He/She will coordinate complex decision making processes with customers, will identify and remove barriers to closing the sale, and develop and maintain strong business relationships with dealers, end users, and designers and other decision makers. Lifting of up to 40 lbs. is required.
Candidates must have:
- HS diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize independent work schedule
- Strong business acumen
In addition to the above requirements, it is preferred that applicants will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background
- At least three years of sales experience, preferably in the textile, carpet or furniture industry
Interface, Inc. - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard