Lake Charles, LA
Are you familiar with industrial sales components? bearings, pneumatics, and/or hydraulic components?
Applied Industrial Technologies is seeking an Account Manager in Lake Charles, LA . Build your territory and grow your earnings by developing repeat business relationships in existing accounts and opening new business. Call on engineers, maintenance, purchasing and others using your consultative selling approach to learn about your customers' applications and needs.
- Achieve sales and profit goals by developing existing customers, opening new business, and customer retention
- Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services
- Prepare quotations and proposals, follow up and negotiate terms, and close transactions
- Organize and conduct training sessions for customers, survey market and competitive conditions
- Complete reports regarding itineraries, expenses, sales calls, leads and other related reports
- Monitor customer complaints, follow up on outstanding orders, and make emergency calls, night calls, and deliveries as required
- 1-3 years business to business industrial / MRO sales experience
- Proven experience in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory
- Relationship-building skills at all levels with customers and prospect organizations
- Hands-on product demonstrations for customers and prospects; mechanical aptitude
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record are essential
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hydraulics or pneumatic product experience
When you join the Applied® team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Company vehicle
- Expense & cell phone reimbursement
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Applied employees believe in the company, love the environment where individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded. We are dedicated to the pursuit of customer satisfaction through innovation and trusted products, expertise, and support. We believe in growth from within, honesty, integrity, personal mastery.
- Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers (GI Jobs Magazine)
- Platinum 400 list of Best Big Companies in America
- One of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For in the U.S.
- Customer-Rated World Class Sales Winner
Applied Industrial Technologies
- 3 years ago - save job
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (Applied) is a North American distributor of industrial products. The Company also provides fluid...