Empowering patients starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work on the combined team of McKesson Specialty Care Solutions and US Oncology- a chain that extends across the country uniting a network of community-based cancer clinics and resulting in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
Across McKesson Specialty Care Solutions and US Oncology, our team affects the full continuum of healthcare - ultimately helping to improve the patient experience at the individual level. Our specialty pharmaceutical programs offer a significant impact for our customers and their businesses. The Distribution Services segment of our company is dedicated to the wholesale distribution of specialty pharmaceuticals - focusing on oncology and other specialty products. Our Specialty Patient Services group provides compliance and adherence programs, as well as reimbursement hotlines, patient assistance and support programs and the managed distribution of pharmaceutical products. Our Specialty Solution Center is the largest single-site call center in healthcare, offering a centralized approach to optimize manufacturer product reimbursement and access. Our US Oncology operations unite one of the nation's largest health-care services network devoted exclusively to cancer treatment and research, and is a pioneer in community-based cancer care. Annually, the united network of more than 9,000 physicians, clinicians, nurses, and administrators delivers integrated cancer care to more than 850,000 cancer patients in community-based clinics located in 41 states.
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
- Uses Technical and Functional Experience: Possesses up to date knowledge of the profession and industry; is regarded a san expert in the technical/functional area; accesses and uses other expert resources when appropriate.
- Demonstrates Adaptability: Handles day to day work challenges confidently; is willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change; shows resilience inn the face of constraints, frustrations, or adversity; demonstrates flexibility.
- Uses Sound Judgment: Makes timely, cost effective and sound decisions; makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- Shows Work Commitment: Sets high standards of performance; pursues aggressive goals and works efficiently to achieve them.
- Commits to Quality: Emphasizes the need to deliver quality products and/or services; defines standards for quality and evaluated products, processes, and service against those standards; manages quality; improves efficiencies.
- Communication Skills: Effectively communicates both orally and in writing to explain complex issues; receives and interprets information and responds professionally and appropriately.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Specialty Care Solutions, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
McKesson - 20 months ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...