The Access segment consists of the JLG and Jerr-Dan business units. At JLG, we are committed to being the provider of choice worldwide for access equipment. The Company's diverse product portfolio includes leading brands such as JLG aerial world platforms and JLG SkyTrak and Lull telehandlers. For 30 years, Jerr-Dan has redefined the towing industry. Jerr-Dan tow trucks, whether it be wreckers or carriers, have a proven track record in vehicle transportation.
Oshkosh Access is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
To supply financial accounting support to the corporation and to supply information to internal and external customers. Provides support to the General Ledger team performing a variety of professional accounting functions related to accounting administration and financial reporting. Will work to ensure that accounting data and other financial and operational reports accurately reflect the condition of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in monthly financial statement preparation.
2. Prepare audit schedules to verify accuracy of financial information.
3. May assist in budget preparation process.
4. Assist in internal financial reporting requirements.
5. Maintain financial data in applicable accounting software.
6. Assist in gathering data for reporting purposes.
7. Provide support to other divisional finance areas.
8. Update daily currency exchange rates in the MAPICS ERP system.
9. Download daily bank statements and bank activity.
10. Prepare and input journal entries into the MAPICS system.
11. Generate intercompany invoicing for miscellaneous charges.
12. Print invoices
13.Prepare intercompany eliminations-journal entries and reconciliations.
14. Perform account reconciliations, audit schedules and analysis.
15. Assist in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for SG&A departments.
16. Prepare relocation expense analysis and reconciliation.
17. Assist with monthly closing activities.
18. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Internship experience
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of business environment
- Microsoft Office skills
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees and applicants. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, disabled veterans, and certain other classes of veterans. Any employee or applicant for employment who is qualified under the applicable regulations will be covered under our affirmative action program. Submission of this information is voluntary, will be kept confidential, and is not a requirement for employment.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Oshkosh Corporation - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard