We have an opening for an Accountant II in our Corporate office to reconcile IPTV assets and perform inventory research; research and reclass Ensemble billing adjustments and charges for reconciliation purposes and perform weekly reconciliation of our 3PL inventory systems in SAP.
- Reconcile IPTV (set-top boxes) and assist with retiring of associated assets.
- Assist with facilitating monthly, quarterly and annual physical inventories.
- Research Ensemble billing adjustments and charges that are booked to an adjustment clearing account and make reclasses as needed to reconcile the account.
- Research daily adjustments passed from KGP to determine if they are needed in SAP to keep our 3PL-KGP inventory in sync.
- Assist with monitoring the 3PL inventory systems to ensure 3PL inventory stays in sync with SAP inventory. Perform detailed analysis on out of sync items to determine necessary corrective actions.
- Provide answers for internal and external auditors.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Proficient computer skills-Excel skills required.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and complete projects.
- Detail oriented and self motivated.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Ability to travel.
- Telephony experience.
- SAP. SQL, Web Focus and Ensemble experience beneficial.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- 2 years ago - save job