Ampco System Parking, a subsidiary of ABM, is nationwide parking service. Ampco manages parking operations for office buildings, hotels, hospitals, municipalities and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated is the largest facility services contractor listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With annualized revenues in excess of $3.5 billion and more than 96,000 employees, ABM provides parking, janitorial, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across North America.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
· Prepares bank reconciliations
· Reconciles general ledger accounts
· Prepares journal entries
· Follows up on financial issues involving Branch statement, reports etc.
· Prepares, reviews and distributes monthly landowner statements
· Month, Quarter and Year end G/L close
· G/L accounts analysis
· Budget preparation and review
· Coordinate audit with internal/external auditors
· Communicate with all levels of management
· Maintain files and documentation for assigned locations
· Prepares sales tax returns
· Assist Accounting Manager/Regional Controller with various projects
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively and work well with others in a fast paced environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
· Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
Education and Experience :
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
· 5-7 years accounting experience
· JDEdwards/Oracle experience a plus
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...