The Accountant assumes primary responsibility for examining, analyzing, interpreting accounting records to prepare statements and/or advise management. Maintains contact with external and internal customers to ensure workflow deadlines are met.
• Providing advanced pre and post account and tax reconciliation
• Set up new taxing authorities
• Work with tax vendor to ensure timely governmental reporting and compliance
• Consults and serves as an administrative liaison with bank personnel, outside vendors, and/or customers
• Research and resolves discrepancies
• 2 plus years Accounting / Financial experience or related experience
• Familiarity of accounts payable/receivable applications
• Able to initiate workflow independently
• Experienced at setting priorities and working under the pressure of meeting multiple deadlines for multiple projects – time management
• Resolving conflict situations
• Communicate effectively and positively in oral and written form
• Generate reports and analyze
• Maintain accurate records in database
• Analyze and prepare financial operations and statements
• Strong math, statistics, and data entry
• Well versed in accounting software
• Proficiency in Ledgers-A/P-A/R
• Strong clerical skills (Word, Excel)
• Multi-task / Prioritize
• Excellent communication skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Applying for the first time? When asked to select branch, enter “Columbus, Ohio” and select “440 Polaris Pkwy or enter “706” for the Columbus Financial branch.
Visit our official site at AdeccoUSA.com for all the employment opportunities that Adecco has to offer you today.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...