CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
performs a variety of accounting tasks, including but not limited to, performance of various account reconciliation. Analyzes and interprets the financial information that administrators need in order to make sound business decisions. The position evaluates accounting systems and practices ensuring compliance with appropriate procedures and standards.
This position reports to a Manager or the Comptroller.
- Examine supporting documentation to ensure proper reconciliation of various account balances
- Review financial data to ensure accurate and complete financial reporting
- Performs research and interpret data for inclusion in financial reports
- Prepares and inputs journal entries to record transactions
- Maintains financial system set-up and provides guidance to various departments related
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager or the Comptroller
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1 to 2 years of related accounting experience required
Atlanta Public Schools is one of the top-performing urban school systems in America. When students pass through our doors and embark upon a...