Cameron Measurement Systems is
seeking a Senior Accountant in our Midland, Texas location. This position will be on a team that supports three plants in the Midland/Odessa area.
If you meet or exceed our
qualifications, WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
* Support three plants in the area of finance;
* Perform quarterly SOX testing;
* Assist in revenue recognition research;
* Assist with items relating to accounts payable;
* Work with cost center managers to prepare budgets, forecasts, and provide variance explanations where necessary;
* Assist in monthly close procedures, including but not limited to the preparation of JE's;
* Ensure fixed assets are correctly and properly accounted for;
* Duties may be added or modified
at any time.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other related field;
* Minimum of three years of
progressive experience in accounting;
* Knowledge of US GAAP;
* SAP experience preferred;
* Prior experience working with
general ledger and various
subledgers including accounts
receivable, accounts payable, work in progress, and fixed assets;
* Ability to work well independently but also in teams;
* Strong capacity to facilitate communications and efforts among internal and external customers;
*Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
* Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
* Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
* Adaptable to change;
* Knowledge of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing environment a plus.
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...