Miller Park area manufacturing company is looking for an Accounting Manager. Job responsibilities include:
- Month end closing and financial reports
- Maintain General Ledger and review and approve journal entries
- Compile Financial statements as required
- Make recommendations for improvement of accounting processes
- Assist controller in preparing and compiling budget information
- Process employee payroll
- Review and approve comission payments.
- Investigate and correct issues as they arise
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 7-10 years of progressive accounting expereince in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in A/P, A/R, credits and collections, payroll and state taxes
- Experience with JD Edwards is a plus.
Adecco - 17 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...