3 years experience in Accounts Payables or Accounting. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Accurate and timely recording and payment of Medical Center and affiliates liabilities.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBLITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Agree invoices with purchase orders and receiving reports and routing discrepancies appropriately.
- Prepare invoices for computer processing.
- Evaluate status of unpaid invoices to determine necessary follow up and/or processing to avoid late payments of invoices.
- Agree printed checks with supporting documentation.
- Assure computer input is accurate prior to printing checks.
- Assist hospital managers, supervisors and directors with information concerning payments made and payments pending.
- Prepare monthly accrual of invoices not yet input into computer system.
- Review and research vendor statements for unprocessed invoices or credits.
Good Shepherd Medical Center - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard