Key responsibilities include time entry and accounts payable.
• Ensure that proper procedures are followed for the processing and payments of invoices
• Match invoice to purchase order and process a heavy volume of vendor payables on a daily basis
• Review and ensure that proper controls exist in the Accounts Payable department in the areas of invoice approval, new vendor additions, and check runs
• Set up new suppliers
• Respond to and resolve vendor issues
• Respond to Audit Requests related to Accounts Payable
• Heavy data entry and Excel spreadsheets
• Heavy Filing
• Process vendor checks and invoices in multiple currency
• 1-3 years of Accounts Payable experience.
• Excel (Tracking/ Spreadsheets)
• Familiarity with online time entry programs
• Associate’s degree
• Microsoft Outlook
• Internet explorer
• Search Engines
Mistras Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Education: Associate’s degree
Experience: 1-3 years of Accounts Payable experience.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 6 months ago
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...